I'm happy to announce the release of LiSP (Linux Show Player)!
"LiSP (Linux Show Player)" is a sound player specifically designed for
The goal of the project is to provide a stable and complete playback
software for musical plays, theatre shows and similar.
- Button matrix user interface, suited for touchscreens;
- Multiple tracks playback;
- Sound FX: gain, equalization, pitch shift, speed control and
compression applied in real time on each track
- Peak and ReplayGainnormalization
- Remote control over IP of slave/backup PC;
"LiSP (Linux Show Player)" is developed in Python and based on GStreamer
"LiSP (Linux Show Player)" is available at:
Please report bugs using the issue tracker:
If you're a developer and want to contribute to "LiSP (Linux Show Player)",
join the project.
Probably I'll create a (google) group for developers and one for requests and
suggestions from users.