JACK NetSource GUI is renamed to JACK Network Manager (jack-netmanager-gtk), since
jack_netsource is only a command line front-end for jack netmanager module.
- Name changed from jack-netsource-gui to jack-netmanager-gtk (humany name - JACK Network
Manager), since jack_netsource is just a wrapper, controlling jack "netmanager"
- Presets support, deprecating creation of script with tray support, due to ability to
reuse ordinary scripts by JACK Network Manager itself. During of preset saving name is
requested and approriate script is stored in presets directory.
- Ability to start sources at LADISH rooms.
- ladish_launch is deprecated. ladish_control snewapp and rnewapp commands used instead.
- Improved desktop launcher
- New system tray icons; added application icon, unwantedly removed from 0.2.2
- Fixed help text
- Options for jack_netsource from various jack versions are stored in separated file now
- Internationalization of bash scripts through gettext
- Build system improvements: all text files are configured - e.g., instalation prefix now
is working. Configured files are stored into separate build directory, which is autonomous
and can be distributed. Also, uninstalation is available.
- Internationalization improvements: added update-locales script, which updates template
with translations at once, and localization of bash scripts through gettext.
Note for distribution maintainers: if you place menu items for special audio software into
extra submenus inside standart Audio menu, it would be nice to have JACK Network Manager
item in one place with QJackNet (at least) and QJackCtl.
And create dummy jack-netsource-gui package for smooth upgrade.
Page at GTK-Apps:
Latest screenshot is third.