Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard is a MIDI events generator and receiver. It
doesn't produce any sound by itself, but can be used to drive a MIDI
synthesizer (either hardware or software, internal or external). You can use
the computer's keyboard to play MIDI notes, and also the mouse. You can use
the Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard to display the played MIDI notes from
another instrument or MIDI file player.
The precompiled packages include the GeneralUser GS SoundFont by S.Christian
) ready to use
with the FluidSynth output driver (also included in these packages, providing
beautiful sounds out of the box).
Changes for v0.6.1:
* Fixes for ALSA (Linux) and Windows input drivers,
(provided by Drumstick 1.0.1 libraries)
* Packaged using the Qt Frameworks 5.5.0
* Fixed ticket #27: save keyboard maps with default xml extension
* Fixed ticket #29: display input event noteon with velocity=0 as noteoff
* Color palette management fixes
* Updated Russian and Serbian translations
Compilation minimum requirements for all platforms: CMake 3.0, Qt 5.1 and
Drumstick 1.0 or later.
Please use the mailing list <vmpk-devel(a)lists.sourceforge.net> for questions
and comments. Thanks.
Copyright (C) 2008-2015, Pedro López-Cabanillas and others
License: GPL v3