I've decided to release Drops.
Drops is a single audio file sample player plugin in lv2 and vst
format for linux.
Load an audio file, play it, loop it, pitch shift it, and make it into
something entirely new.
The sample engine is sfizz.
Drops is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free
Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or any later
Some of the features:
- audio disk streaming, allowing for large audio files to be played
- waveform display with zooming and scrolling
+ note: use mousewheel to zoom in and out
- 'minimap' with scroll area
- sample in/out and loop points
- ADSR for amp, filter and pitch
- LFO, free running or sync to transport and bpm for amp, filter and pitch
source code and binaries (for linux)
I hope this plugin will be of use to you.
Rob van den Berg