In this release:
* zynjacku codebase updated to the latest state of LV2 art. Especially,
event MIDI port synths are now supported.
* The tarball now contains lv2rack - a host for LV2 effect plugins.
* Saving/restoring of presets. Does not work for dynparam plugins yet.
* LASH support (autodetected at runtime).
* Lot of general fixes that should make zynjacku more usable.
I would like to thank Krzysztof Foltman for adding support for
some LV2 extensions and Martin Raspaud for helping with slv2
compatibility during my LADI quest.
zynjacku is JACK based, GTK (2.x) host for LV2 synths. It has one JACK
MIDI input port (routed to all hosted synths) and one (two for stereo
synths) JACK audio output port per plugin. Such design provides
multi-timbral sound by running several synth plugins.
zynjacku is a nunchaku weapon for JACK audio synthesis. You have solid
parts for synthesis itself and you have flexible part that allows
synthesis to suit your needs.
lv2rack is a host for LV2 effect plugins.
You need slv2 library, Pyhton bindings for PATH and lv2dynparam host
library to compile zynjacku tarball.
Project homepage with screenshots:
Get tarball from here:
Nedko Arnaudov <GnuPG KeyID: DE1716B0>