-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
There is an updated version of the Invada LV2 plugins available.
This release contains a new plugin, 'Meters', which features Peak, VU, Phase
Screenshot is here:
The amount of headroom between 0dB on the VU to digital 0dB is selectable from
- -15dB to -3 dB. There is no right value for this, it really depends on the
music, so just pick whatever value that causes the VU to spend most of it's time
between +/- 3dB.
(this stems from the fact that 0dB in the analogue world is the optimal level
whereas 0dB in the digital world is the maximum level)
Other Notable Changes:
* Envelope attack & decay for meters now consistent across sample rates.
* Improved font selection and sizing for widgets.
* Initialised uninitialised variables in the delay plugin (thx Damon).
* Added LV2 'Portgroups' extension to RDF's (thx Dave).
* 'DESTDIR' make option to help packagers (thx Philipp).
* Various GUI tweaks.
Download from here: http://www.invadarecords.com/Downloads.php?ID=00000264
Ubuntu packages from here: https://launchpad.net/~invada/+archive/ppa
Post bugs here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/invada-studio
Send comments here :)
Also packagers for distros may be interested on the 'nopkg' version of the
tarball that contains no debian folder: https://launchpad.net/invada-studio/lv2/1.2
Final note: Please be aware that the 'External UI' extension the plugins use is
due for a revision to make in fully compliant with LV2 spec V3 and above. When
this occurs there shouldn't be any issues as I'll provide version of the
compatible with both revisions.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----