TYOQA is officially over.
Qtractor 0.5.3 (delta whisky) drops from angels share!
nuff said :)
Impromptu release highlights:
* Clip drag-and-move stepping with keyboard arrow-keys (FIX)
* Plugin parameter automation GUI feedback (FIX)
* LV2 plugin Qt4 GUI support (FIX)
* Clip/Split on current play-head location (FIX)
- source tarball:
- source package (openSUSE 12.1):
- binary packages (openSUSE 12.1):
- once upon the time, eons ago: user manual:
Weblog (upstream support):
Qtractor is free, open-source software, distributed under the terms
of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later.
- Fixed initial LV2 plugin UI widget/window titles.
- Attempt to get any brand new LV2 plugins Qt4 enabled UI's working on
either slv2 and lilv build modes ;) (nailed by falkTX, thanks).
- Current clip is ultimately inferred from the one under the play-head
position and current selected track; the last one clicked over and/or
selected still has precedence (following request by Loiugi Verona).
- Drag-moving clips horizontally with the keyboard arrow-keys just got a
step better with a fixed minimum of one pixel, depending still on the
current snap-per-beat setting and horizontal zoom level (as suggested by
Louigi Verona, thanks).
- Get maximum and minimum peak values back when drawing audio
waveforms.- Automation play/feedback has been missed to show on those
plugins that provide their own GUI, now on par with all the rest
'homebrew' widgets (eg. generic plugin properties dialog).
- All plugin parameters automation and selection were left inaccessible
until the generic native plugin dialog is eventually shown, now fixed
(re. bug #3463916).
Enjoy && Happy New Year!
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela