after a few weeks of development, it's now time for the first release of
B.Schaffl. B.Schaffl is a pattern-controlled MIDI amplification and
stretch LV2 plugin.
* Stretch or compress any MIDI signal
* Create swing and shuffle rhythms
* Create pre-generator dynamics
* Use /tempo rubato/
* MIDI filters
* Smart quantization
Take care, it's a pre-release. Some features may be removed or replaced
until the release of the final version. New features may be introduces.
Work is still in progression. Any ideas are welcome.
Project page / contribution: https://github.com/sjaehn/BSchaffl
Preview video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oPtBPAgvmY
* Bart Brouns for the original idea plus subsequent ideas about
principle and features
* Robin Gareus for ideas to technically solve *rubato*-related problems
Try, enjoy and have fun