Ladies and Gentlemen,
hereby the Laborejo Software Suite releases updates for its programs in
the hope to be useful in your musical toolbox.
You can now download Agordejo version 0.3.0
All software is released under GPLv3.
Agordejo (Esperanto: 'place to set things up') is a music production session
It is used to start your programs, remember their (JACK) interconnections and make
your life easier in general. It does not re-invent the wheel but instead uses the
New-Session-Manager daemon and enhances it with some tricks of its own, that always
remain 100% compatible with the original sessions.
* Remove "Quick" mode. As it turns out "Full" mode is quick enough.
Port convenience features to full mode.
* More buttons for session control, previously only accessible through context menus.
* Add a timeline above running session to show global jack transport position. Also add
controls to set the position.
Saving the timeline settings per session is done via nsm-data, which increases version
from 1.0 to 1.1
* More functionality in the System Tray Icon (pure save, toggle individual client
* Double click on a crashed clients opens it again.
* Bugfixes, Quality-of-life improvements and data integrity checks
You can find all releases as sources here. Also check your distribution
for packages in a few days after this announcement, please.
For more information, a multi-language user manual, build instructions
and git access please visit
Laborejo Software Suite